How to Add New Member in Ration Card
Steps to include/ Add New Family Member Baby/ Wife in Ration Card Online/ Offline- Adding or Removing a Family Member in Ration Card is a simple process. It is found, after marriage we need to add the name of wife/ bride in Ration Card. On the time of newborn baby in family, we also need to add the baby’s name in Ration Card. We’re giving simple procedure to add name of New Family Member in Ration Card.
Adding Name of New Born Baby in Ration Card-
To add the Name of your Newborn Baby (boy/ girl), you will have to go to your area’s Food & Supply Office/ Ration Card Issuing Authority.
- Take the Application Form for Member Addition in Ration Card. (The Form may also available on the official website of Food Supply Department.
- Fill up the Ration Card Application Form carefully.
- Attach the required necessary documents as below and submit along with application form to department.
Required Documents for Adding New Family Member Name-
- Copy of Birth Certificate of Newly Born Child.
- Original Ration Card.
- ID proofs of Parents.
- Application Form D1 in Original
For Adding Name of Wife/ Bride/ Daughter-in-law
- Hand written application.
- Marriage Certificate
- Name Deletion Certificate of Bride. (from parents ration card)
- Wedding invitation card/
- Original D-1/ Application Form filled by Husband’s Family
- Original Ration Card of the husband family.
The Sub-Inspector/Inspector of Food Supply will verify the particulars by physical visiting of residence. He will also consult voter list/census record while making recommendations for name adding in ration card. After considering the recommendations, the department will issue the ration card to you.
The New Ration Card including Your Wife/ Bride/ Daughter-in-law Name will be supplied to you with in 15 days.