How to Add New Member in Ration Card

How to Add New Member in Ration Card

Steps to include/ Add New Family Member Baby/ Wife in Ration Card Online/ Offline- Adding or Removing a Family Member in Ration Card is a simple process. It is found, after marriage we need to add the name of wife/ bride in Ration Card. On the time of newborn baby in family, we also need to add the baby’s name in Ration Card. We’re giving simple procedure to add name of New Family Member in Ration Card.

Adding Name of New Born Baby in Ration Card-

To add the Name of your Newborn Baby (boy/ girl), you will have to go to your area’s Food & Supply Office/ Ration Card Issuing Authority.

  1. Take the Application Form for Member Addition in Ration Card. (The Form may also available on the official website of Food Supply Department.
  2. Fill up the Ration Card Application Form carefully.
  3. Attach the required necessary documents as below and submit along with application form to department.

Required Documents for Adding New Family Member Name-

  • Copy of Birth Certificate of Newly Born Child.
  • Original Ration Card.
  • ID proofs of Parents.
  • Application Form D1 in Original

For Adding Name of Wife/ Bride/ Daughter-in-law

  • Hand written application.
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Name Deletion Certificate of Bride. (from parents ration card)
  • Wedding invitation card/
  • Original D-1/ Application Form filled by Husband’s Family
  • Original Ration Card of the husband family.

The Sub-Inspector/Inspector of Food Supply will verify the particulars by physical visiting of residence. He will also consult voter list/census record while making recommendations for name adding in ration card. After considering the recommendations, the department will issue the ration card to you.

The New Ration Card including Your Wife/ Bride/ Daughter-in-law Name will be supplied to you with in 15 days.

Updated: December 20, 2015 — 3:21 pm


Add a Comment
  1. is marriage certificate compulsory for adding name in ration card?
    i need ration card for my marriage certificate,so what am i suppose to do?
    plz help,and rpl fast


    My brother who is not married.All along he has been living separately.Ashe has become old , he wants to join my family.WhenIapproached the T.S.O.,they say it is not possble.Kindly enlighten


      I want add a few more detais. My post relates to inclusion of my brother’s name in the ration card.Kindly nte this.Iamsorry thatItroubled you

  3. Any parson is not available any rationcard add to name add after marriage till time add name prosizar to ration card not available is any previous additional and name is delete and not available cartifect

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ration Card Website © 2015 - Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact UsCOPYING THE CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER - May cause Criminal Penalties, including IMPRISONMENT of up to 5 YEARS and Fines of up to INR 5,000,000 per offense.