Apply Ration Card for New Place of Residence

Apply Ration Card for New Place of Residence

Procedure for Issuing Ration Card for New Address

Ration Card is the important document for various purposes for Indian families. In case a Ration Card Holder has shifted to another place and wants ration card on new address, he can apply for the same.

To get New Ration Card on new place, the applicant can apply with supplying the relevant Application Form and necessary documents. The application form will be submitted to the Food & Supply/ concerned department by the applicant.

Necessary Documents for Address Change-

For New ration Card, The Card Holder/ Applicant will have to submit following documents to the department-

  • Application Form for shifting address
  • Group Family Photo
  • Identity Proof such as Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card etc.
  • Surrender Certificate/ Name Deletion Certificate from the authority of old place of residence/ old ration card.

The New Ration Card will be issued by the department with in 7 days.

How to Apply for Ration Card on New Place-

The Ration Card can be applied from anywhere you live. In case you have shifted to a new place, and you want a New Ration Card there, need not worry. Simply Apply Online, or visit the Food & Supply Office or your new place. The will help you to obtain your new Ration Card.

Read More-

Updated: December 20, 2015 — 3:24 pm


Add a Comment
  1. How to make ration card online .please inform us.

  2. Form bhar ke Kish ID PE bheja jaye pls aap logo me kisi ko malum ho to mujhe SMS kar do 7219006510

  3. how to make ration card in on line. please inform us.
    and if the wife has not any address proff and not maintained any account in any bank at that time how to register ration card.

    but husband has all document availiable

  4. Sir,
    I’m Abhishek Kumar ,shifted from Bihar to west Bengal&living there since last 7years ,but I haven’t any residence proof, ration card etc of there ,which make me problem to open a bank account ,which demand residence proof etc .I have own land,house ,shop etc there so please help me how to over come this problem .

  5. new ration card banwana hai koi sunwai nahi hoti

  6. Please give me impermetion my region card details my name Farid narasaraopeta Guntur district ap

  7. Kiya 27 years old women ke aadahr par ration card apply ho sakta hai

  8. Please give me the suggestion how to transfer my ration card from Palakol(West Godavari District)to Kakinada (East Godavari).

  9. Please give me information about my ration card in dhanbad district ward no 36 jharia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ration Card Website © 2015 - Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact UsCOPYING THE CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER - May cause Criminal Penalties, including IMPRISONMENT of up to 5 YEARS and Fines of up to INR 5,000,000 per offense.