Check Ration Card Status in Goa
where can i buy viagra in usa Ration Card Status Goa- Ration Card Application Status of Ration Card can be tracked online through the official website. follow the below procedure to check the Ration Card Status in Goa-
- Go to official website i.e. www.goacivilsupplies.gov.in.
- Click on “E-Citizen” and then go to “Know Your Ration Card”.
- Select the District Name either North Goa or South Goa.
- Select the Taluka Name from the Drop down list.
- After that select the Village Name.
- Enter the Name of the Head of the Family.
Unique Ration Card Number will be shown on the screen.
Application Forms for Ration Card in Goa-
Application Forms for the Different types of application for the Ration Card is available at the website and can be downloaded from the Official Website of Goa Food & Civil Supply, Department. Application Forms in PDF for below purposes are available.
- For New Ration Card for Non Goa Resident
- For Deletion of Name in Ration Card
- Add New Member in ration Card
- For Duplicate Ration Card in case of Lost/ Misplace
List of Mamlatdar and Civil Supplies Officers with Contact Details available on department’s website.