Get Duplicate Ration Card – Apply Online
Procedure and Details regarding Duplicate Ration Card
If you have lost or misplaced your Ration Card, need not worry. You can get issue your Duplicate Ration Card from the issuing authority. You have to apply in the prescribed Application Form to the District/ Area Food Supply Officer/ issuing authority.
If you have lost or misplaced your Ration Card, need not worry. You can apply for a Duplicate Ration Card from the issuing authority. You have to apply in the prescribed Application Form to the District/ Area Food Supply Officer/ issuing authority.
On this page, we are giving the instructions for getting a Duplicate Ration Card. Ration Card is a common documents, used everywhere. So, any time if we forget to keep safe out Ration card, and it is lost or misplaced. So, in that situation, we need to apply for a duplicate Ration Card. In every state of India, the facility of issuing the duplicate ration card is available. However, the fee can be different by state to state.
By applying for a duplicate ration card, you can get the copy of your Ration Card at home. The Food and Supply departments of various states, allow people to Download the New/ Duplicate Ration cards through the online mode. Every state has it unique website of Food Supplies department. Through this website, people can apply online for their Duplicate Ration Card.
However, if the Online facility has not been provided by the particular state, you can directly visit their office, and apply on the prescribed proforma. The application form and relevant documents should be submitted in the same office.
Steps to Apply for Duplicate Ration Card?
To get issue your Copy of Ration Card, follow the below given procedure-
- Visit the official website of your State’s Food & Supply Department.
- Locate & Click on the link of ‘Apply Online for Duplicate Ration Card’.
- Fill up all the fields in the Online Application Form.
- Upload the Required Documents & Family Photo through the ‘Browse Button’.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Reach the District Food & Supply Office/ or Ration Card Issuing Authority.
- Get the Application form for Duplication Ration Card.
- Fill up all fields mentioned compulsory in the Application Form.
- Attach relevant documents and Family Photo.
- Submit the Application Form to the same office with Duplicate Card Fee.
Your Duplicate Ration Card will be supplied to you with in 7-15 days vary from state to state.