Ration Card Online – Delhi
Ration Card in Delhi- In this article we’re going to let you know regarding Applying for New Ration Card in Delhi, Change in Name or Address, Deletion or Addition of Name in Ration Card in Delhi. Information regarding the Application Form for Ration Card is already made available on the official website of ‘Food, Supplies & Consumer Affairs, GNCT of Delhi”. Ration Card Application form for various purposes can be downloaded through the same website.
The URL of the official website is as – http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/
Time Duration for APL Ration Card in Delhi-
As per the letter no. F10 (97/ 2009) IT/ 5038-57 Dated 19 Aug 2009 of IT Department the maximum time for issuing APL Ration Card is 45 Days. If the Ration Card is not issued with in 45 days, you can file a complaint to the higher authorities of department.
Rules for Ration Card in Delhi –
Application Form for new laminated computerized food card or duplicate food card can be submitted in the circle office of Food, Supplies & Consumer Affairs. The application form for a New Ration Card or Duplicate Ration Card can be submitted only by the Head of Family or any member whose name is included in the Ration Card. The officers on duty will take the Biometric Impressions of the applicant.
For Ration Card in Delhi, below documents are required with Application Form-
- Duly Filled Application Form
- Two photographs of HOF (head of family), in which one photo should be attested by a Gazetted Officer/Area MLA/ Councilor. One photo should be stapled on the application form. and another one should be pasted on the application form.
- Old Ration Card/ Surrendered Ration Card/ Surrender Certificate, if any.
- In case the Old Ration Card (above mentioned point) not available, An affidavit should be given by applicant. The affidavit should be attested by any Area SDM/ Notary/ Oath Commissioner etc.
Any One Document from below list-
- Copy of Voter Identity Card/ Driving License/ Employment ID Card or any other government issued identity proof.
- Copy of Electricity/ Water Bill/ Bank Passbook.
In Case of House Owner-
- Copy of House Allotment Letter / Registration Deed of House in the name of Head of Family.
- Copy of Power of Attorney for purchase of house in the name of Head of Family.
- Copy of of House Tax Receipt (Attested)
In Case of Tenant:
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the house owner.
- Rent Receipt in the Name of Head of Family.
- Copy of Ration Card of House Owner/ Proof of House Ownership.
Note – In case the House Owner is not giving you NOC, The area inspector (Food Supply Department) will issue a certificate from 2 of your neighbors, and will state in the certificate that you are staying in the house mentioned in the application form.
Ration Card Fee in Delhi-
The applicant will have to pay Rs. 25/ as the cost of processing fee of New APL Card./ Duplicate Ration Card in Delhi.