Ration Card Online – Haryana
Ration Card in Haryana | Ration Card Application Form in Haryana| Update Ration Card/ Correction/ Change in Name, Address in Haryana- The Haryana government is providing online facility for citizens. Using these online facilities in Haryana, citizens can apply online for Ration Card related issues in the state including Faridabad, Guraon, Hisar, Sirsa, Bhiwani, Rohtak..
Government of Haryana has already launched a website named Jan Sahayak, for the help of Haryana people in regard of getting Ration Card. The people can avail many online facilities on the portal for their New/ Old Ration Card. Online facilities like Correction, Add or Remove/ Deletion Name/ Address also available through this portal.
Head Department for Ration Card in Haryana-
Department Name– Food and Supplies Department
Address– 30 Bays Building, 2nd Floor, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh- 160017
Contact Number– 0172-2706481
Toll Free Number– 1967 or 1800-180-2090 ( For Smart Card Project) or 1800-180-2087 (State Consumer Helpline)
Official Website –http://haryanafood.gov.in and http://jansahayak.gov.in/
Contact District Wise Food Supply Officers-
List of District Food & Supply Officers (with contact details and email id) at Headquarters and District Food & Supplies Controller in the State can be downloaded from Here.
How to Apply for New Ration Card in Haryana-
If consumer does not have Ration Card and wants to get it then he have to apply for this in the office of District Food and Supplies Controller / Assistant Food and Supplies Officer / Inspector Food and Supplies OR In the concerned Tehsil / District Level e- E-Disha Centre. Procedure of making application is as-
Visit the above concerned offices and fill the prescribed form D-1 with the necessary details.
Enclose the required documents as-
- -Two group photos of his family.
- -Self Declaration that he has not got prepared any ration card anywhere in India earlier and name of the members of his family are not included in any of the ration cards. He will also declare his permanent address and also disclose his place/places of residence during the last five years.
- Any Proof of Address/ Identity.
After complete filling up of form and submission, Consumer will get the computer generated slip from the office where he has submitted the application form. Consumer will be given a date on which he will get the Ration Card.
The Sub-Inspector/Inspector will verify the particulars by physical visiting the residence of the applicant and making necessary enquiries and he will also consult voter list / census record while making recommendation.
After considering the recommendation, the DFSC/AFSO will issue the ration card and paste one copy of family photograph on the same.
Applicant can collect the Ration Card within 15 days of making application from the office where he has made the application.
Application Form For Ration Card in Haryana-
Application For applying Ration Card in Haryana is made available by Haryana Government both through online and offline mode. You can download Application Form for the New Ration Card Here.
Ration Card Applicable Fee in Haryana-
Applicant is required to pay the fee of Rs. 10/-.
BPL Families are exempted from the payment of the above said fee.
If Applicant want to get the Ration Card via speed post, fee of Rs. 25/- will be charged.
Apply Online for Ration Card in Haryana-
Online Application Form for the Ration Card also can be filled by following the below steps in Haryana-
- Go to the Official website of Haryana Food & Supply Website or Jansahayak Portal.
- Firstly applicant need to register himself there.
- Enter all the mandatory(* marked) fields, null or empty will not be accepted.
- Applicant should upload scan photograph of head of family in GIF,JPG format and should not exceed 100 KB in size and Applicant should upload scan Enclosure in GIF,JPG,pdf format and should not exceed 200 KB in size.
- Scanned Documents* required from the applicant for upload on website.
- Submit the Application Form and Pay trhe Application Fee.
Ration Card will be delivered to you by District/ Area Food Supply Department with in 15 days.
Identity Proof – AADHAR ID, Driving license, Govt. Photo Identity Card, NPR ID, Pan Card, Passport, Self affidavit duly attached, Voter ID. any one document can be enclosed.
Proof Of Residence- BSNL/MTNL Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, General Power of Attorney, NOC from Landlord with ID Proof, Rent Agreement, Rent Receipt, Sales Deed, Water Bill. (Any one document require )
Other Mandatory Documents (any one): Affidavit, Deletion certificate, Old Ration Card, Surrender Certificate.
Duplicate Ration Card in Haryana-
If you have lost or misplace your ration card, in this circumstance can apply for Duplicate Ration Card. Duplicate Ration Card in Haryana can be obtained by applying through Form D-1. The Form can be downloaded from the JanSahayak Portal or directly from Here.
Necessary Documents for Duplicate Ration Card in Haryana-
- -Two Copies of Group Photograph of the Family.
- -Report of depot.holder and two copies of chalan with 5/- penalty fee (penalty fee will deposit through treasury office in the way of chalan).
The applicant should put up his/her application to circle FSO / e-Disha center where the applicant permanently resides, on any working day. Total Fee- Rs. 10/- and for the Speed Post/ Courier – Rs. 25/- to be paid by applicant.
Change in Address in Ration Card-
You can apply in the form no. D-1 for change of address including change of FPS. on form no. D-1. Form is available at the official website also.
- Form attested by the officer of the department if a person on Government employee.
- In case of non-government employee form will be attested from any gazetted officer or MC. Sarpanch, Panch, Lambardar of the concern district.
- Depot holder report with deletion name from register.
- Original Ration Card.
The applicant should put up his/her application to circle FSO / e-Disha center where the applicant permanently resides, on any working day, and obtaining and Acknowledgement Receipt for the same. The applicant is also given a delivery date for his/her certificate, which is printed on the Receipt. Applicant will receive the Ration Card from the Receipt Counter OR though Courier or Speed Post.
Total Fee = 10 /- and If delivery through Courier or Speed Post then extra Fee 25/-
Check Ration Card Application Status –
Haryana Government has provided online facilities for Applying for Ration Card Online as well as Correction and Online Status of Applications. All applications made by applicants can be tracked online through the official website. Procedure is as follows-
- Go to the Link- http://jansahayak.gov.in/
- Click on Ration Card Status link.
- Choose the option from Get Status by Mobile No/Get Status by Last 6 digits of Application No/Get Status by Full Application No which was given to him on the top of the receipt at the time of submission of form.
- Enter the Required Data.
- Click on ‘Go’ option.
The status of Ration Card wil be shown on screen.
Application Forms Download-
Application Forms for New Ration Card, Surrender Certificate, Duplicate Ration Card, Addition/ Inclusion/ Deletion of Family Member’s Name, Change of Name, Address etc are available on the same above given Jansahayak portal of Haryana government.
Time Frame for Ration Card in Haryana-
- For the New Ration Card- 15 Working Days
- For Ration Card on receipt of Surrender Certificate- 7 Working Days
- For Duplicate Ration Card – 7 Working Days
- For Inclusion of Family Member in the Ration Card- 7 Working Days
- For the Deletion of the Family Member from the Ration Card- 7 Working Days
- For Change of the Address- 3 Working Days
- For Change of the Address with the change of FPS- 3 Working Days
- For Surrender Certificate- 1 Day
Application related to the above activities should be made to the concerned A.F.S.O.