Ration Card Online- Jharkhand
Details about Ration Card in Jharkhand | Jharkhand Ration Card Application Form | Update Ration Card in Jharkhand| Correction/ Change in Name, Address – The Jharkhand government has provided various online facilities for Ration Card related issues. The citizens of Jharkhand can apply online for Ration Card in the state including Dhanbad, Ranchi and Jamshedpur. Status of Ration Card and List also can be found online.
Ration Card Department Details in –
Department Name– Department of Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs
Address-Food and Civil Supplies Government of Jharkhand, 4th Floor, Project Bhavan, Mantralay Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004, Jharkhand.
Phone No.- 0651-2400960, 0651-2400959
Official URL– http://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/
Download Ration Card Holders List in Jharkhand-
We can search the beneficiary (Ration Card Holders in Jharkhand) list online either by the village wise or dealer wise as below method-
- Open the Given Link- http://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/secc_cardholders/searchRation
- Select the District and Block from the given drop down list.
- Select on option either Village/ Ward or Dealer.
- In case you have selected Village, select the respective village name or for dealers search, select the dealer name.
- Select the Card type either PH or AAY.
- Click on the Submit Option and desired result will be displayed on the screen.
Cardholder can be searched by selecting district and Enter one or two word of Ration card Head of Family Name-
- Visit the Link- http://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/cardholders/searchName
- Select the District Name.
- Enter the name to search.
- Enter the characters displayed on the screen in the required box.
- Click on the Search Option.
Application Status of the Ration Card and details of the Cardholders can be downloaded –
- Visit the link “http://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/cardholders/cardholderFilteredResult“.
- Select the either District Name, Block, Panchayat/ Ward and Village Name from drop-down list.
- If the Desirous want to know the detail of the one Ration Card only then Enter the Ration Card Number in the required box.
- Click on the ‘ Search’ option.
District Wise Ration Card Holders details of the Total no. of the Ration Card issued under BPL, APL, Antyodaya Anna Yojana is available on department’s website.
District wise detail of offices of the Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs Department, available on the same website.