Ration Card Online- Kerala
Detailed Information regarding issuing of Ration Card in Kerala | Application Form | Update Ration Card in Kerala | Correction/ Change in Name, Address – The government of Kerala has provided online facility for the citizens of Kerala. By the online facility in Kerala, people can apply online for Ration Card related issues. Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi Cities Included.
Temporary Ration Card-
For the issuance of the temporary Ration Card application is required to be made to the TSO and along with the application following documents also need to be enclosed-
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate
New Temporary Ration Card will be issued within 7 days.
To Change Ration Card/ Dealer/ Depot-
To change the Ration Card from one Authorized Ration dealer to another Authorized Ration Dealer, application should be made to the TSO. Further process is same as issue of new ration card.
Apply for the New Ration Card/ Modifications in Existing Ration Card-
Log in to the site with the given User Id- Password through the Link for Login i.e. http://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/CivilSuppliesKerala/Login.php and follow the given steps-
- Select the menu ‘ Ration Card Services’.
- If the applicant does not have the User ID and Password then he need to go through the Registration process.
- If applicant has the ration card then register into the website by entering the bar code number mentioned on the last page of the Ration Card and if he does not have any ration card before then choose the number.
- Fill all the required details for the registration and submit the registration form.
- An activation link will be displayed. Click on the ‘Activate Account’ button to activate the account.
- Log in to the website using user ID and Password that have been entered in the application form.
- After logging in, for the non- ration cardholder 3 option will be available -Issue of the new Ration Card holder , Non Inclusion Certificate and Non Renewal Certificate. He can -apply for required function and for ration card holder modification options will be given.
- After selecting the required option. ‘Click on New Application link’.
- Fill up the required form.
- Upload the all mendatory documents after scanning in pdf format. Size of the document should not be more than 250 KB.
- After filling up the form, take a hard copy of the form. Application number and date should be noted for the future reference.
- Application printout, Required Fee and Original documents shall be submitted to the TSO at the time of collecting the Ration Card.
- The application form can be edited if required by inputting either the ‘Identification Number’ or the ‘Application number & date’.
Application Form Download-
For New Ration Card- http://www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/images/stories/forms/ApplicationFormforNewRationCard.pdf
For Addition of the Member in Ration Card– http://www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/images/stories/forms/add_members.pdf
For Surrender/ Reduction / Non Renewal / Non Inclusion of Ration Card- http://www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/images/stories/forms/appln_for_certificates.pdf
For Change in Address- http://www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/images/stories/forms/appln_for_shifting_ration_card.pdf
For Correction in the Ration Card- http://www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/images/stories/forms/correction_form.pdf
Check/ Track Ration Card Application Status-
Application Status of the Ration Card Application can be tracked by logging into the website. After submission of the application form Application status will be shown in his account on the website. Online Ration Card services are also availed by the Kerala government to its citizens through e- services i.e. http://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/CivilSuppliesKerala/Login.php. Applications will be accepted in Malyalam only.
Contact Details of Ration Card Issuing Department in Kerala-
Department Name- Civil Supplies Department
Postal Address- Public Office, Opp. Museum, Vikas Bhavan P.O, Trivandrum, Kerala, India. 695033
Phone No.- 0471-2320379
Toll Free Number – 1800-425-1550, 1967
Official Website URL– http://www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/