Ration Card Online – Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Apply for Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh | Ration Card Holders List in UP | Ration Card Application Form UP- UP Government allots different types of Ration Cards to different families in UP. The Ration Card Holders List and Status of Ration Card also can be found on the food supplies website.
- Yellow Ration Card is issued to the families above Poverty Line in UP.
- White Coloured Ration Card is alloted to the families Below Poverty Line.
- Pink Coloured Ration Card is given to the Antyodaya Families in Uttar Pradesh.
Ration Card Application Procedure in UP-
- Applicant should apply in the prescribed D1 form available at the Food Supply/ C.S.C. Center department.
- Applicants have to present the 2 attested Passport size photo of the family.
- Along with this, applicant need to declare that he does not have any ration card anywhere in the India and should disclose the address where he has been staying since last 5 years.
- Applicant will get the acknowledgement slip.
- Inspector will inspect the details of the applicant at his place.
- After that Ration Card can be collected from the District food and Supply Office.
Issuance of the Ration Card will take the expected time period of the 12 days from the presentation of application to the its issue time includes the period of 8-9 days consumed for the verification by the S.I./J.V.P.A./A.R.O./B.D.O. The time period for issuing Ration Card in UP is same in the rural and urban area.
Search your Ration Card Online-
To search your Ration Cards in UP Online follow the below given steps-
- Open the Official Link of UP Food Supply Department here- http://220.127.116.11/fcs/RCSearch.aspx
- Enter the required details i.e. District Name, Area name, Town, Gram Panchayat.
- Select the “Card Type” whether APL/BPL/ Antyodaya.
- Enter the details relating to the Head of the family or 12 digits Ration Card Number or Voter ID/Bank Account Number/ Mobile No./ Aadhar Number.
- Enter the security character in the required box.
- Click on the Search option.
The related details will be shown on the same page below the search button. For more information regarding your Ration Card, you can click on ‘View’ link available in right side against the given details table.
Check Status of Ration Card in UP-
To Check the Status of your Ration Card Application-
- Visit the following link of UP food supplies- http://18.104.22.168/citizenservices/login/login.aspx
- Enter your Ration Card Application Number in the box.
- Click on ‘Search’ button.
The status of your Ration Card Application will be dispayed on the screen.
Department Details in UP –
Department Name- Food and Civil Supplies Department
Postal Address- Room No . 224, Second Floor Bapu Bhavan, UP Civil Secretariat, Lucknow
Toll Free No.- 1800 1800 150
Official Website URL- http://uponline.up.nic.in/
Disdtricts and Sub Districts in UP for Issuing of Ration Card-
|Bareilly||Greater Noida||Mirzapur/ Vindhyachal||Sitapur|
Download Ration Card Application Form in Uttar Pradesh-
- For issuance of the Ration Card-
- For Renewal Of Ration Card-
- For Surrender of Ration Card-
- For Issuance of new Ration Card-
- List of the New Ration Card holders is also available Online-
- Ration Card – Types and Uses
- Ration Card- Documents List
- Ration Card Application Form
- Uttar Pradesh City & Town List