Ration Card Online- Uttarakhand

Ration Card Online- Uttarakhand

Apply for Ration Card in Uttarakhand | Ration Card Application Form in Uttarakhand- Uttarakhand Government issues various types of Ration Cards to citizens. In the state, APL, BPL and Antyodaya Ration Cards are issued to the families for various purposes.

Types Of Ration Card in Uttarakhand-

APL Ration Card- Uttarakhand Government issues Yellow Ration Card to the families Above Poverty Line.

BPL Ration Card – Below Poverty Line families get Ration Card in White Colour in Uttarakhand State.

Antyodaya Anna Yojana- These scheme was implemented on 02.10.2001. Families covered under Antyodaya Anna Yojana are entitled to get Pink Coloured Card.

Annapurana Yojana- Senior Citizen in Uttarakhand i.e. who have attained the age of 60 or 65 years and not receiving any pension facilities have been covered under the Annapurna yojana. These people have the ration card of green colour and they are entitled to get the 10/- kg Rice free of cost per month.

Issuance of the New Ration Card in Uttarakhand-

In Urban Area – Form to apply for the ration card can be obtained free of cost from the office of District Supply Office or can be downloaded online through the official website. After filling up and affixing the documents submit the form to the Clerk at DSO office. As after verification by SI, clerk will deliver the ration card to the applicant.

In Uttarakhand Rural Area-

In rural area, form will be available at the Block Development Office (BDO) after attaching the documents need to be submitted at Gram Panchayat Office (GPO) at BDO Office. GPO will visit the applicant’s place to verify the details and will sanction the issue of card if he found verification is satisfactory. GPO makes the Ration Card, compute applicant’s family units, pastes the photo of the head of the family and enter the ration card entries in the master register. GPO will deliver the ration card to the applicant on producing the acknowledgement slip given at the time of submission of the application.

Applicable Fee- Rs.5/- will be charged as fee for the issuance of the Ration Card.

Ration Card Application Form in Uttarakhand-

Application Form for New Ration Card/ Inspection is available here to download- http://fcs.uk.gov.in/upload/downloads/Download-6.pdf

Necessary Documents for Ration Card Application-

For applying Ration Card in Uttarakhand State, following documents should be submitted-

  • Address Proof (Water/Electricity/Telephone Bill)
  • If on rent (Rent Receipt)
  • Surrender Certificate (In case of transferring from 1 Town/Gram Panchayat to another)
  • Ration Card of previous residence (In case of transferring from 1 Town/Gram Panchayat to another)
  • Certificate of residence address & no. of members by Institutional Head ( For Govt/Semi Govt Personnel)
  • Certificate of residence address & no. of members by Institutional Head/ Reporting Officer ( For people working in Registered Industrial Institutions)
  • Certificate for taking education & residential address by Institutional Head. (For students in Urban Area)

Ration Card Renewal/ Duplicate-

Application Procedure for the Renewal/ Duplicate Ration Card is same as application made for the new ration card. Validity/ Time period of a ration card is 5 years. Beneficiary has to renew the ration card within the 2 months of the expiry of the time period. If he failed to renew it within the specified time, then the ration card entry of the beneficiary will be removed from the register.
Applicable fee for the renewal of the card is also Rs.5/-.

Transfer of the Ration Card-

In case of Local transfer, applicant must be from the same urban local body or Gram Panchayat. He should submit the application to the Urban Local Body or Gram Panchayat and should submit the application in the register. As per the application request new ration card will be allotted to the applicant by the clerk/GPO.

Transfer between Gram Panchayat’s/ Urban Local Bodies-

For the transfer, applicant need to get the surrender certificate by surrendering his Ration card to the DSO of that area. After getting the surrender certificate from DSO , same should be submitted to the DSO of new area where the application for the new ration card application is to be made. Transfer process is same as local transfer.

Food grains and other essential commodities is transferred to the different card holders by Food & Supply Department. various schemes are also framed by the Government of Uttarakhand for the distribution in transparent manner as –

  • Above Poverty Line (APL)
  • Below Poverty Line (BPL)
  • Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
  • Mid day Meal

Ration Card details as classified into SFY, AAY, BPL, NFSA can be downloaded through the official website.

Updated: April 11, 2017 — 3:46 pm


Add a Comment
  1. As told to me by Ration dealer my new card no.is 202948/264 in my name D/o Kantan Dass & Raj Rani.The dealer has instructed me to visit supply office.
    I think it is unnecessary harassment to me as I m SR. Citizen.
    I may kindly be provided Ration card at my home.
    Thanks & Regards

  2. Sr Birokhal ke garam shabha kaitoli me avi tak khaki surksha ke card nhe bane

  3. My village . Bhelda bara .post office.dadamandi. district. Pouri garhwal pin code.246124

  4. Mahender Singh Kunwar

    My widow mother is staying at Village:Prateet Nagar,Raiwala,Dehradun,UK. She is getting pension after death of my father. Will my mother will get a ration card. Earlier she was having it but now due to the negligence and rude behaviour of gram pradhan Raiwala it is not being made and her name is deleted from list.plz clarify.thnx

  5. My ration card yet not be given me while I have given aadhar numbers of all family members .

  6. bhavani dutt father bhabani devi mother ganga devi wfi yogesh pandey beta neetu pandey beti bhavana pandey beti

  7. लीलावति

    पिन -263153


    Bhawana Devi w/o vikram rawat apply rashan card before 8 year not allowed rashan card all ready apply supply inspectors office my address Bhawana Devi village and post office senu district chamoli

    1. he is not given u . its a uttarakhand govt

  9. New ration card.. Anwar Ali
    Village, mahmudpur
    Utter parades

  10. I belongs to Uttarakhand Dist Pithoragarh. My monthly earning is by pension Rs 15000 PM. Am I entitled for Food security programme run by Govt of India? I am still now under APL category having without any Food security Ration card.

  11. sir mere ghar me 3 card banete lekin kotedar aur purv pardhan ne nai list me ek bhi name nhi dala kirpya

  12. Pankaj Singh Rawat

    Is there any maximum income limit of family for APL that only famalies below the income limit can apply for Ration Card?

  13. ration card

  14. virendra kumar bisht

    Whether submission of online application is closed or will start later.

  15. Chandrama ram
    Vill. Lalupur
    Post. Sherpur
    Dist. Ghazipur

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ration Card Website © 2015 - Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us COPYING THE CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER - May cause Criminal Penalties, including IMPRISONMENT of up to 5 YEARS and Fines of up to INR 5,000,000 per offense.