Ration Card Surrender/ Deletion Certificate

Ration Card Surrender/ Deletion Certificate

If a family or applicant has shifted from one place to another, He/ She can apply for a New Ration Card on the new place. For applying a new ration card, the applicant has to produce Surrender Certificate/ Name Deletion Certificate. The Application Form can be obtained from the office of District Food & Supply Department, or also available Online.

The application can be made in case of Marriage of a Girl, The husband/ father-in-law can apply for adding her Name in Ration Card, and they will also have to provide Surrender Certificate/ Name Deletion Certificate of her wife/ daughter-in-law.
The certificate can be obtained from the food supply department of her district.

Procedure to Get Surrender Certificate-

The applicant will have to submit his/her application to DFSO Department or E-Disha center. Application for Deletion/ Surrender Certificate can be applied in below situations-

  1. Marriage of Girl
  2. Death of Family Person
  3. Member Separation from Family
  4. Family shifted to another place

Fees for Surrender/ Name Deletion-

The applicant will have to pay Rs. 10 (ten) for issuing surrender/ name deletion certificate. The fee for Name Deletion/ Surrender Certificate may vary from state to state.

Read More-

Updated: December 20, 2015 — 3:33 pm


Add a Comment
  1. hello sir,
    i m rita rani beura i want to deactivate my ration card my ration card no is 19132410863

  2. Me and my wife ration card apply Tamil Nadu to the coimbatore Thames street Jk nivas New 216 old 240 my mobile phone number 8754615301 Rajesh Goswami and wife Arpita Goswami

  3. Hello sir …… I’m ketan pindoria
    Erom bharapar. Post.durgapurMandvi .kutch.pin.730465.
    Mara resan cad no 10100801143814 apl.1
    Mere ko BPL cad chayeto kya karna chaye
    Plz help kro kyo ki mere pas kheti vadi hi he me majiri karta hu ….firbhi rasan nhI milta plz help karo
    Patel hona koy guna to nhi hena……

  4. Mubark ansari jila deoria po bariyarpur gam bshawa tola pn274001

  5. Sir,I have issued bpl ration card n was the benefeciary of the same but last year I was asked for renewel so I filled the form but my name was not included in the list again i field but no result n now I m not getting the ration now privious ration card is with me but not getting the ration now.

  6. Hai,
    My parents have shifted to madurai and they would like to cancel their ration card and apply for a new one in madurai, they have shifted to madurai 2 yrs back need to cancel on behalf of them

  7. i dont have ration card .i like to register
    for new ration card

    i like my wife name preeti goenka in my ration card

  8. Sudhansu sekhar Garnaik

    Last few days I am trying for Cancelled/ Surrender my ration card by online but I do not get any result for cancelled ration card .so I am very sad.

  9. Sir i am moving out of india on temporary posting for 2 years and i will not be drawing my ration items on my ration card and i will continue to draw ration items on my return back to India what is the procedure to be followed to keep a note in records as well making endorsement in the ration card shivkumar

  10. Meri mom ki FD ki ration Kurd 2012 me banwai thi magar abhi tk Aaya nhi h kyu

  11. Proof of purchase/built new house is not enclosed. The same may be enclosed to ascertain the ownership of the house.
    What do u means this sentence ? Please guide

  12. Hello sir/ma’am can I know the detales about adding one more persons name in WHITE ration card , as before when the ration card process are got started then I was not in city so that is the reason that my name is not got added in to my family ration card so please kindly can u tell me what the process will be nd also plz tell me the detales about the aarogya sree card nd how kn we get the aarogya Sree card too. , thnk u sir/ma’am I hope i will get my answer ASAP

  13. हमारे यहां राशन कार्ड से सम्‍बधित सेवाएं उपलब्‍ध हैं……..श्री श्‍याम ई मित्र सुविधा-अजबपुरा सीकर राजस्‍थान,,,,,,,,,,हीरालाल जी यादव

  14. meghnathi alpeshgiri gulabgiri

    plese sir im not farmer and no farm my card is apl chenge to bpl informacan please


    I have shifted from Indore MP to Hatkanangale Maharashtra state.I having ration card in physical form only and not in soft form. How to get surrender certificate by applying ONLINE and get new Ration card at my new address at Hatkanangale. Please guide Thanks

  16. We are living in tamilnadu kanchi dt.sriperimbudur tk in valudalampedu village.after marage we apply new ration card.past10 years no response to get a new ration card from sreeperumbudur tso.office.

  17. bpl card

  18. sibalu lakhmi dora

    how to check ration card

  19. Chandhra babu garu . Na peru ELLUTLA ROJA maku new rasion card kavali 5years nundi wait chesthunamu. Thavarga card evandi. Babu……. my cell nember 90 30 49 69 30 madanapalli chittoor dist

  20. Sunilkumarchouhan

    My rasan card coming u YES/NO


  22. Sir,my name is Sanjeev, my wife name is mukta sharma in varanasi,
    sir i want to deleting her name is this card because she is live in gujarat soplc.give m Info. That what i can do this.i wait fr.yr.reply soon sir.thanks

  23. my duther new name

  24. hi I want to surrender my ration card in indore nagar nigam
    and to obtain surrender certificate as I got transferred to Mumbai panvel

  25. hi I earlier stay in indore now got transferred to panvel Mumbai
    I have to surrender my ration card at indore nagar nigam
    pl help

  26. aap ka kam aacha hai lakin samay par kar taki janta dukhi nahi ho


  28. geeta singh

  29. राज रानी

    मेरे बेटे का कब नाम चड़गा

  30. Hi I missed my name deletions slip and how to I get the new one what is the procedure

    1. Meri rasan card kab chalu hoga

  31. 1 m married so I want delete my name in ration card

  32. Digital ration card

  33. Sir ;My son(ANKIT RobertsRatlam)got married Jennifer Gloria Dixon Indore.So I want to delete her name from Ration card &add it Ratlam Ration card.But Idon’t get on line application form. Pl help me in this matter. Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ration Card Website © 2015 - Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us COPYING THE CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER - May cause Criminal Penalties, including IMPRISONMENT of up to 5 YEARS and Fines of up to INR 5,000,000 per offense.