Ration Card Benefits in India
Ration Card Benefits- Ration Card is an important document in India for every family in India. However the Ration card is a solid proof of Identity as well as Resident. It is also used to get essential commodities at a subsidized rate by state or central government.
Main Uses of Ration Card-
If you are applying for a Voter ID Card, you can show the copy of Ration Card as a proof of ID & Residence.
- Can be use as Identity Proof and Residence Proof.
- Copy of Ration Card is acceptable for issuing a Land Line Telephone/ SIM Card.
- If you required a Driving License, the Ration Card is valid proof of Identity.
- While applying for PAN Card, you can use your copy of Ration Card as address proof.
- LPG/ Gas Connection also require Ration Card (in some states).
- While applying for Passport, Ration Card is valid proof.
- If you or your child need Domestic Certificate, The Ration Card is very necessary as address proof.
- While applying for Aadhar Card, you can show your Ration Card as ID Proof.
Ration Card is the main documents for the families in India. It holds the complete details of the family, its members with their name, photo and age details. So, every Indian family must apply for Ration Card to get the benefit of various government schemes.